Blue Mountain Peak places cookies on your device These enable you to use the shopping basket, will personalise your experience on our site, and give us insight that will help us to improve our website.
Customers can cancel their account at any time without any prior indication. The customer is under no obligation, and therefore cancellation can be conducted at any time through the customer’s account page or by submitting written request to [email protected]. Once your request has been received, we will cancel your account and let you know as early as possible that this has been completed. Please be mindful that, if we disable your account for any reason, you will cease to be a member and will be unable to log into our website. If you want to enable your account, please request this by notifying us at the same email address.
If the goods have been dispatched or delivered, but you have changed your mind, please give written notice via email explain your wish to return the items to Blue Mountain Peak within 14 working days of receipt.
You will not be entitled to this cancellation period should the item being considered for return be something that deteriorates quickly, has a limited expiration date or is Fresh Fruits, Vegetables or frozen food. These non-refundable goods are defined under the term “perishable food and drink.”
For health and hygiene reasons, the following items sealed for protection reasons will be deemed as used if unwrapped: personal grooming products e.g. hair accessories and styling products, shavers, waxing kits, electric toothbrushes etc., will therefore be unable to be returned if not in their original unused condition.
Cancellation will be accepted only upon the customer’s written consent. We would request you to send the products back to our warehouse as soon as you can after the cancellation. The consumer has a duty of care for the products during the cancellation period.
You must send the goods back to our below address at your own cost, unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective. In those cases, we will bear the return cost.
Blue Mountain Peak
2A – 8 Craven Park Road
If you find any of the perishable goods are damaged or received under quality, please email our customer service team with an image of the product attached. If the image that you sent proves the product to be damaged or under quality, verifying the same we will refund you the cost of the product without if required will arrange the collection for the same.
Please note, shipping charges are non-refundable. All cancelled orders will only be refunded the full item price as on the invoice, any service charge or shipping charge applied are not refunded or cancelled.
GUIDELINES TO CUSTOMERS TO CANCEL THE ORDER:
- Customers are entitled to a 14-day cooling off period on all items sold by Blue Mountain Peak that are not considered to be perishable or personal hygiene products as listed above. This will apply within the 14 working days, (Saturday, Sunday and public holidays are not considered as working days), after they receive the parcel.
- To cancel the order, customers need not pay any charge, but will be responsible for covering the cost of returning the goods.
- You must notify us of your cancellation in writing by emailing [email protected] Please talk to our customer care executive regarding the cancellation or the returning of the product; he may suggest some alternative ways of resolving your issue. However, if you decide to proceed, we will cancel your order or accept the returned product as desired.
- You must return the goods to our contact address in their original condition at your own cost, (unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective), as soon as possible once you have cancelled the contract.
- We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods, if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense.
- Please let us know once you have cancelled the order or returned any product to our warehouse on the above contact details, so that we will be able to process the refund to your account. Refunds will be made within 3-5 working days, after the product is received at our warehouse.
- Please note, shipping charges are non-refundable. All cancelled orders will only be refunded the full item price as on the invoice, any service charge or shipping charge applied isn’t refunded or cancelled.
TERMS & CONDITIONS TO CANCEL THE ORDER:
- Customer hast to bear the delivery fee to send the products back to our warehouse.
- Customer is responsible for sending the products back to our warehouse.
- Customer is responsible for sending the good back in an adequate packing for the shipment to reach us in good manner.
- Customer is whole responsible till we get the good into our Warehouse. Any damage during the return, the charges will be deducted against the refund.
We advise customers to open their parcel as soon as they receive it. All fresh vegetables should be stored in a refrigerator and any frozen items should be put into a freezer upon delivery. If you are not happy with any item, please get in touch with our Customer Service Team within 24 hours of receiving the parcel by emailing or calling our customer service team.
- Please note that photo proof is needed for any quality complaints.
- Customers are requested to sign for accepting the delivery.